Missed opportunity (green and white display at HP) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Missed opportunity (green and white display at HP)

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Pity we're not doing the green and white stadium as we do against the smell.

Would have been mega impressive on TV and also for the visitors, both green and red.

Feb 18, 2016
Clarke_B":2ux4y9yr said:
Can't we just have a game of football without any displays, flags etc!

Couldn't agree more. Please leave the inflatables/cardboard and tin foil FA cups at home too folks. :thumbs:

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
God forbid anyone smiles hey?

M

Minigreen

argobenz":2i5vwxru said:
So, welcome to the Home Park library suits your taste?
Hardly going to be a 'library' is it. If you wanted a green and white display so bad, why didn't you organise anything? It doesn't need to be left to Sue to organise everything.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Minigreen":2mt05j8s said:
argobenz":2mt05j8s said:
Hardly going to be a 'library' is it. If you wanted a green and white display so bad, why didn't you organise anything? It doesn't need to be left to Sue to organise everything.

I didn't know who arranged it, all I said was it would have been impressive.

Am I alowed to wear my Argyle shirt, coat, scarf, hat etc, or is that also frowned upon?

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Minigreen":3t57hvf9 said:
argobenz":3t57hvf9 said:
She is the person who has access to all areas!

Feb 8, 2005
pedro91":1t47ofmp said:
Minigreen":1t47ofmp said:
argobenz":1t47ofmp said:
She is the person who has access to all areas!

Perhaps you should have liaised with her at an earlier date to chat and perhaps assist, or were you just leaving it for others to do?

Feb 18, 2016
argobenz":2ldvwc4s said:

The display inhibits the atmosphere, ever tried clapping while holding a bit of crap aloft ?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think there's a time and place for everything. Nothing orchestrated tonight it should all be noise and atmosphere.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Looking forward to tonight's game no pressure, no worries about dropping points i hope we can bring our away atmosphere to Home Park let the world take notice what a great club we are.

Getting on everyone's wick at home, wife keeps saying "about time you were gone" they just dont understand what it means to support Argyle, four and half hours to go.

Come on you GREENS