London Hotel night of Luton away | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

London Hotel night of Luton away

Apr 5, 2008
Plymouth
Hello

Long story but I have a Travelodge room for sale in London Docklands on the night of the Luton game, as some pals who were joining me are now not.

Paid £49 for it and happy to sell for that if any other Greens are making a weekend of it.

Drop me a pm or reply if interested.

Cheers

Sep 25, 2010
Mister Green":1dd0djls said:
Hello

Long story but I have a Travelodge room for sale in London Docklands on the night of the Luton game, as some pals who were joining me are now not.

Paid £49 for it and happy to sell for that if any other Greens are making a weekend of it.

Cheers

London docklands is a little way from Luton?

Apr 5, 2008
Plymouth
Martyn":3kdg5lvy said:
Mister Green":3kdg5lvy said:
Hello

Cheers

Both of which are a fair way from Plymouth. If you are going to go to Luton, you'd as well have an evening out and Sunday in London had you not? For the sake of 45 mins or so on a train.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Martyn":16d0cm1h said:
Mister Green":16d0cm1h said:
Hello

Cheers

London Docklands has a Museum of 2000 years of the History of London and it's free......on the other hand Luton has only got a railway station...luckily....I know which one I'd prefer to spend the weekend in....other than the minimum of time needed to watch the match.

Sep 13, 2003
I doubt the museum will be open on a Saturday evening Prince rock !

We actually had a good time in Luton last season. Went to a few different pubs before and after the game and stayed til late. As a city it's improving. Just wait til they move to a boring Lego-brick stadium 4 miles out of town, then people will miss the atmosphere of Kenilworth road.

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
Clarke_B":1tdo5r2t said:

We actually had a good time in Luton last season. Went to a few different pubs before and after the game and stayed til late. As a city it's improving. Just wait til they move to a boring Lego-brick stadium 4 miles out of town, then people will miss the atmosphere of Kenilworth road.

Point 1, It's still a Town not a city..

Point 2, Those plans have been scrapped, they have now put in plans to build on a patch of land beside the Railway station, details are on their website. It may still be a lego brick stadium though!

Sep 25, 2010
Moleman":hu7w7cm0 said:
Clarke_B":hu7w7cm0 said:

Point 2, Those plans have been scrapped, they have now put in plans to build on a patch of land beside the Railway station, details are on their website. It may still be a lego brick stadium though!

They have had 3/4 plans over the last 10 years, and none have come to fruition

Sep 25, 2010
Mister Green":334fblte said:
Martyn":334fblte said:
Mister Green":334fblte said:
Hello

Cheers

Both of which are a fair way from Plymouth. If you are going to go to Luton, you'd as well have an evening out and Sunday in London had you not? For the sake of 45 mins or so on a train.

45 mins from London docklands to Luton????

Sep 25, 2010
lilcol":3pocnp14 said:
Its only 30 miles or so

Have you ever tried to drive from London docklands to Luton, or tried to use London transport to Luton??

Dec 17, 2016
Moleman":wdv4dbyg said:
Clarke_B":wdv4dbyg said:

Moleman, your avatar looks nothing like a mole!! It looks more like a grey seal!! Just sayin'....... :funny:

Sorry for getting personal, after all, I don't even have an avatar at all, so what do I know :doh: