mayflower seats | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

mayflower seats

Oct 24, 2014
the mayflower seats have been shut down in the middle parts because health and saftey say there is not a big enough walkway along the front, and the grandstand pillars block the walkways, so no one can sit past the first pillars!!!!!! after how many years?

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
You couldnt make it up. I sat in Evertons main stand top tier and the steps down arnt wide enough to put two feet together. How that passes and the few seats in the Mayflower dont is a joke.

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Yes, point taken but it is apparently to do with the event of fire and the evacuation of the Mayflower Stand. I watch my football from there and well remember the Bradford Fire Disaster in May 1985..........I would not like to see a repeat of that which burnt down in a very short time and 56 people lost their lives with nearly 300 injured. I am advised that Argyle are addressing the situation in relation to the Mayflower Stand in time for the next home fixture.

Dec 3, 2005
Argyle Since'68":179kygzu said:
Yes, point taken but it is apparently to do with the event of fire and the evacuation of the Mayflower Stand. I watch my football from there and well remember the Bradford Fire Disaster in May 1985..........I would not like to see a repeat of that which burnt down in a very short time and 56 people lost their lives with nearly 300 injured. I am advised that Argyle are addressing the situation in relation to the Mayflower Stand in time for the next home fixture.

Are you H and S?

People if needed could ecape over the front of the Mayflower and onto the barren terracing surely?

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
No, I'm not H&S, just listening to common sense which seems to be somewhat not pc or taboo these days...... If they sort it out it won't make a huge difference to those of us who sit there, in fact it might make our exit safer!

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
We Are Back In The Lyndhurst Stand as the view is better no pillars in the way and great atmosphere and seats are more comfortable

Block 14 or Block 15 depending on what's open

Row T Upwards for a decent view :thumbs: