just back | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

just back

Aug 10, 2006
Apart from the first 15 /20 minutes we were poor today too many player's off there game but we come away with a point.

Dec 21, 2010
Defrosting back at the hotel on the Marina. Two games against two poor teams in the last 5 days, but teams fighting for their lives. In both matches we created the best chances, but it's not quite running for us at the moment. Plus points were 90 minutes from Sonny, a substitute appearance by the returning Jimmy Spencer, another sublime finish from Matty and a confident Ryan leading the line. Everyone is going to wobble between now and Easter, including Donny, so it's 'every point a prisoner' time. Bring on Luton followed by three home games.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Carlisle were the only winners in top half of table today.

Strong comeback from them this week after a poor spell of form.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
loyal1970":2vqrr0fu said:
Apart from the first 15 /20 minutes we were poor today too many player's off there game but we come away with a point.

Anything else? Would be interesting to know whether we improved from Orient defensively. How was Bradley? How was Jervis as a replacement for Sarcevic?

Mar 14, 2009
cheshiregreen":377w3zns said:

People wrote them off because the lost their 20 goal a season forward. Yet he used that transfer to strengthen. They had a sticky period but are coming through strong against top teams in their last few fixtures.

Like a rollercoaster this league.....Whoever hits form in March should have the momentum to see it through.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Metal_Green_Mickey":16n5czss said:
cheshiregreen":16n5czss said:

People wrote them off because the lost their 20 goal a season forward. Yet he used that transfer to strengthen. They had a sticky period but are coming through strong against top teams in their last few fixtures.

Like a rollercoaster this league.....Whoever hits form in March should have the momentum to see it through.
I think you were far too optimistic today MGM with your back from 1-0 down to 4-1 winners. And I think your answer here is far too snappy and succinct - lol

Feb 2, 2007
Great goal- be interested in how Sawyer got on, he looked like a dwarf for their goal. Do feel we need full back cover!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
argyledad":2ansj4vu said:
Defrosting back at the hotel on the Marina. Two games against two poor teams in the last 5 days, but teams fighting for their lives. In both matches we created the best chances, but it's not quite running for us at the moment. Plus points were 90 minutes from Sonny, a substitute appearance by the returning Jimmy Spencer, another sublime finish from Matty and a confident Ryan leading the line. Everyone is going to wobble between now and Easter, including Donny, so it's 'every point a prisoner' time. Bring on Luton followed by three home games.
I think the Marina was developed in the area where they hung the monkey! 12C in Romsey today Bob. I was gardening in a t-shirt and shorts! Maximum respect to all who travelled today, especially those from the Plymouth area and southern and Midlands-based exiles.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
I never thought Hartlepool would score again, they took their one good chance in the game. However, we had no creativity what so ever and it took our young loanee to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and smash it in for us to take a point. Carey was our poorest player on the pitch, and Jervis didn't do himself any favours. Back 4 looked pretty solid all game. Just the lack of anything going forwards. Good to see Jimmy on the pitch getting some minutes. Not sure why Donaldson came on, doesn't offer anything in my opinion.

Mar 14, 2009
memory man":uiwc4b2q said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":uiwc4b2q said:
cheshiregreen":uiwc4b2q said:

I think you were far too optimistic today MGM with your back from 1-0 down to 4-1 winners. And I think your answer here is far too snappy and succinct - lol

To be honest, l saw their previous results. They were there for the taking....ever other team seems to have no trouble with them over the past month....so that's why l was confident....

I think we will beat Luton next week. I am more worried about our home games. That's is the crunch for me.

Feb 2, 2007
cheshiregreen":e94t6wv4 said:
The current form tables show our form is steady over last 6 and ten games. A continuation should be enough to see us promoted.

http://www.soccerstats.com/formtable.as ... e=england4

Not bad reading for Argyle really although the poor aspect is that Orient are bottom of the 10 game league and Hartlepool 22nd with Yeovil 21st. I know these sides are scrapping but the 1 pt return from these 3 games could end up costing us dear.

May 22, 2006
All teams have played 3 games in the last week.

Luton & Portsmouth took 7 pts
Carlisle 6 pts
Argyle 4 pts
Doncaster and Exeter 2 pts

Simplistic, but the teams beneath us have only gained 1pt per match, while we have gained on Doncaster and Exeter.

Not too terrible while we still have a decent cushion.