6 Years Ago Today(ish)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We officially actually went into administration on 4th March 2011 when HMRC pushed us that way with a date in court when they tried to liquidate us.
Before that Stapleton and co. announced they "intended to enter into administration", which was unheard of at that time.

Mar 23, 2008
How nice is it to be at the business end of the league again, run professionally and us discussing players, formations and all that jazz. Huge credit to Brent and all involved.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I took this photo whilst having brekkie in the Holiday Inn Eastleigh.

It goes to show what it meant as I remember exactly where I was on reading it. :thumbdown:

BoKwD8m.jpg

A tiny little article but a massive part of my life.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":b1bhcbbe said:
I took this photo whilst having brekkie in the Holiday Inn Eastleigh.

It goes to show what it meant as I remember exactly where I was on reading it. :thumbdown:

BoKwD8m.jpg

A tiny little article but a massive part of my life.

Just goes to show that our football clubs mean so much to us. I too remember exactly where I was when I found out that we had gone the same way the year before.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It would be fitting to go top of the league after beating Carlisle on March 4th, the sixth anniversary of entering administration and the first appearance of Guilfoyle.

Aug 24, 2011
This is exactly why fans should not be impatient or fickle, it can very quickly go the other way to any club.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
PL2 3DQ":18cxf04n said:
It would be fitting to go top of the league after beating Carlisle on March 4th, the sixth anniversary of entering administration and the first appearance of Guilfoyle.

Oh yeah, him ! Has anyone bitten his ear off yet ?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Dreamgreen":1l9cfcrg said:
PL2 3DQ":1l9cfcrg said:

Oh yeah, him ! Has anyone bitten his ear off yet ?

It's interesting that he is scorned upon at Argyle. When Palace updated their history DVD set covering the administration period, Guilfoyle was invited and accepted to be interviewed about those events. I somehow doubt he is likely to get an invite should Argyle commission such a project in future.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Gullfoyle boasted that he was a Spurs fan and this club meant very little to him. He actually offered to sell Webby and I the Championship trophies!!

He was a 'friendly' compared to his odious sidekick Hinchliffe.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Guilfoyle, Heaney, Risdale...good grief, there were some real shifty 'characters' mixed up in the whole sorry business, weren't there?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2q0h0b3t said:
Gullfoyle boasted that he was a Spurs fan and this club meant very little to him. He actually offered to sell Webby and I the Championship trophies!!

He was a 'friendly' compared to his odious sidekick Hinchliffe.

So that's where Bhasera got the idea from then :oops: