Mayflower Seats | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Mayflower Seats

Aug 20, 2008
Having not seen anything mentioned by anyone officially from PAFC, does anyone know what the situation is for the rest of the season with regards to people who usually sit in the Mayflower seats? Hopefully something can be resolved without having to reallocate everyone.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I was under the impression the temp seating has now been removed so everything should be back to pre Liverpool.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2cu9a0zv said:
I was under the impression the temp seating has now been removed so everything should be back to pre Liverpool.
I think the OP is referring to the problem highlighted in a previous thread:

Mayflower Seats

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
I saw yesterday that sets of steps were being built down to the open terrace, no doubt for emergency use only. So hopefully that will solve the problem and there will be an announcement before too long.

Dec 19, 2009
B_Rathbone1892":h6uxiv11 said:
So we're actually talking about the *Grandstand, rather than the actual Mayflower terrace?
No, the Mayflower seats that are under the Grandstand and back from the old Mayflower Terrace.
As GoS says work has been started to address the Health and Safety issue highlighted prior to the Orient game, I saw them working on it myself earlier in the week when I walked past the ground.
As a consequence of the 'improvements' some season ticket holders in the Mayflower have apparently been asked to move seats for the remainder of the season.

All this hassle because of some loss making temporary seating that wasn't even fit for purpose. What an unnecessary cock-up this sorry episode has been Argyle!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
keyser soze":1f3cvmtn said:
B_Rathbone1892":1f3cvmtn said:
So we're actually talking about the *Grandstand, rather than the actual Mayflower terrace?
No, the Mayflower seats that are under the Grandstand and back from the old Mayflower Terrace.
As GoS says work has been started to address the Health and Safety issue highlighted prior to the Orient game, I saw them working on it myself earlier in the week when I walked past the ground.
As a consequence of the 'improvements' some season ticket holders in the Mayflower have apparently been asked to move seats for the remainder of the season.

All this hassle because of some loss making temporary seating that wasn't even fit for purpose. What an unnecessary cock-up this sorry episode has been Argyle!

Argyle make a genuine attempt to enable as many supporters as possible (about 2000) to watch the team compete against a top Premiership team and you find cause to criticise.

I assume that the 2000 were grateful, although, of course, I do sympathise with season ticket holders who were inconvenienced.

It caused unforeseeable problems but the seats were installed for the right reasons.

Aug 20, 2008
I've spoken to the club since and they have told me that the only people who will be affected and relocated are the ones who sit in the middle of the Mayflower seating. The people on either side of that should be fine.