Car Park | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Car Park

Aug 18, 2009
Plympton
Another field day for the council. At least 30 cars with tickets outside. For minor parking offences too which are causing no harm this time of night. Sums up the night.

Feb 12, 2017
Sorry Chris, but it's about time. Many a time I've gone to leave and can't get up the side exit road because of ONE selfish person that's jutting out too far in a space that's NOT a space, then I end up stuck there for 45 mins with nowhere to go and I'm not the only one.

I'm glad they're getting tickets. Perhaps it will stop the ME ME ME mentality of some people who think they can just do what they like.

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
SteelCannon":3sk3o3t0 said:
Sorry Chris, but it's about time. Many a time I've gone to leave and can't get up the side exit road because of ONE selfish person that's jutting out too far in a space that's NOT a space, then I end up stuck there for 45 mins with nowhere to go and I'm not the only one.

I'm glad they're getting tickets. Perhaps it will stop the ME ME ME mentality of some people who think they can just do what they like.

None of the cars with parking tickets that I saw, were obstructing anyone!

Feb 12, 2017
Doesn't matter! If you're not parked in a bay, then you're not parked legally. Some people need to get out of this habit where they think they can rock up at the ground 15 mins before KO and park anywhere they want. Want to drive to the game? Get there earlier. Sometimes a bit of sacrifice is required.

Feb 12, 2017
None...because there were no signs up then. Now....they could. Plenty of signs around. They're quite big enough.

Jan 3, 2013
Leigh Rapson":3gm99taa said:
The parking rules are there for a reason. Don't park outside of a bay people won't get a ticket, not rocket science.

Exactly.
Then again, if you're a gypsy.......

Apr 6, 2009
completely agree with regards to the gypsies - had an argument with the council regarding this in tavistock but obviously got nowhere!

but for us non gypsies! If you park not in a marked bay/on yellow lines/illegally you will run the risk of a ticket. i was a little bit late to leyton orient as we couldn't park so had to park further away and walk further. our fault for not arriving early enough.

unless perhaps you stick a washing line up behind your car!!

Mike Greening

โ™ฃ๏ธ Senior Greens
โœ… Evergreen
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
โœจPasoti Donorโœจ
๐ŸŒŸSparksy Mural๐ŸŒŸ
Aug 2, 2008
SteelCannon":stm6vakb said:
Doesn't matter! If you're not parked in a bay, then you're not parked legally. Some people need to get out of this habit where they think they can rock up at the ground 15 mins before KO and park anywhere they want. Want to drive to the game? Get there earlier. Sometimes a bit of sacrifice is required.

Perhaps you can explain how the people using Park & Ride on match-day contrary to PCC bylaw (check it out) is parking legally. :furious:

Jan 3, 2013
davie nine":2zz16aos said:
How can you differentiate between Argyle supporters and Park and Riders?

The park and riders are smiling in anticipation of shopping, the Argo fansare not.....

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
SteelCannon":21wpfys0 said:
You've no idea, do you?

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
There have been plenty of warnings about the enforcement of stricter parking rules both in the local press, on this board and of course plenty of notices around the car park.