Questions re. Sunday | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Questions re. Sunday

Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
Just ordered my ticket online and noticed it had a specific seat allocated, which I don't think always happens. Does anyone know if it'll be 'sit where you want', or 'sit where you're told'? Also, anyone know what it's like for parking at the ground - it's a new one for me, and probably for a lot of us. Cheers, Rich.

D

Doncastervisitor

Plenty of industrial units offer parking nearby. Also there's a big car park at the Vue cinema around 10 mins walk around the lake. Try and arrive around 30 mins plus before kick off and you should find somewhere.

Don't forget to change your clocks or you may miss the first half...

Don't know about the seating policy mate but another option for parking is on the Lakeside shopping outlet, literally a five minute walk from The Keepmoat. It's next to The Lakeside pub which is a Beefeater attached to a Premier Inn. When we played here a few seasons ago there were a few Argyle fans in before the game having a few civilised pints, hopefully the mood will be the same this time round!

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Free parking around the lake at lakeside
The road is called lakeside boulevard for your sat navs

The Chelwood pub at herten way is also good and next to nandos pizza express etc