Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Morecambe | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday Moments with Visit Plymouth - Morecambe

Fantastic as always, thanks Charlie.

Always pick up a few details after watching Matchday Moments. Did anyone else notice the fear in the voice of Roche (their keeper) every time Kennedy was on the ball? Just before our goal when Kennedy is cutting inside before laying off to Carey (6:13), you can hear him screaming at the defence to close him down. Then again when Kennedy picks up the ball on the wing (7:11) before taking on his man to lay off Carey once more - I won't repeat the specific expletives used on each occasion, but I wouldn't want to be the right back on the end of that telling off from Roche!

It seems Kennedy is striking the fear of God into opposition keepers and defenders, who I am sure have all seen a highlight reel of his goal's, particularly the two against Orient and Hartlepool cutting in from the wing. By Kennedy drawing in the defenders, Carey is able to drop off and get into space, and I think having a dangerous Kennedy in the team has helped Carey to get back to his best.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
HongKongGreen":1fiudg5e said:
Fantastic as always, thanks Charlie.

Always pick up a few details after watching Matchday Moments. Did anyone else notice the fear in the voice of Roche (their keeper) every time Kennedy was on the ball? Just before our goal when Kennedy is cutting inside before laying off to Carey (6:13), you can hear him screaming at the defence to close him down. Then again when Kennedy picks up the ball on the wing (7:11) before taking on his man to lay off Carey once more - I won't repeat the specific expletives used on each occasion, but I wouldn't want to be the right back on the end of that telling off from Roche!

It seems Kennedy is striking the fear of God into opposition keepers and defenders, who I am sure have all seen a highlight reel of his goal's, particularly the two against Orient and Hartlepool cutting in from the wing. By Kennedy drawing in the defenders, Carey is able to drop off and get into space, and I think having a dangerous Kennedy in the team has helped Carey to get back to his best.

:iagree:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The stand out bit for me was the kid saying 'it's a foul' over and over to himself and looking utterly devastated that one hadn't been given.
Edited to add - and also, in the shot that focuses on a section of crowd as the goal goes in I like the chap in the electric blue Argyle training top a few rows back gawping at his phone when the goal is scored then looking up realising we're one up having missed one of the best goals of the season.