SWPL | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

SWPL

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Looking forward to this game, I watched Plymouth parkway vs Plymouth Argyle and thought Argyle were ok. I watched Plymouth parkway vs Bodmin and the latter were brilliant. I think this will have a few goals and possibly a Bodmin win... 2-1 Bodmin

Sep 11, 2016
Lancastergreen":1rierc8z said:
Looking forward to this game, I watched Plymouth parkway vs Plymouth Argyle and thought Argyle were ok. I watched Plymouth parkway vs Bodmin and the latter were brilliant. I think this will have a few goals and possibly a Bodmin win... 2-1 Bodmin
i go 4,1 argyle ,,

Lancastergreen

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Then you'll be disappointed mark

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Tanner and garita start

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle 0-1 Bodmin Town

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle 0-2 Bodmin Town

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Plymouth Argyle 0-3 Bodmin Town

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Half time still 0-3
Garita is useless, open goal one yard out no left foot the chance goes without an effort.
Tanner strong in the tackle, has a good eye for a pass but lacks verbal contact with his team mates.
Garita one on one with a gaping left side to aim for, goes well wide.

Other than injury, garita is clearly not good enough for Argyle, left thigh strapped and would be happy to see him go off at half time.

Only difference between the sides first half is simply Bodmin took their chances, the third a disputed penalty... In or out the box? I thought just in.

Argyle had the ball in the net twice early on but the linesman has had some dodgy moments, overall probably fair score but Argyle need to come out all guns blazing to get back in to this match

Lancastergreen

Cream First
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช Welicar Donor
๐ŸŽซ S.T. Donor ๐ŸŽซ
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Final score Plymouth Argyle 0-3 Bodmin Town

Feb 28, 2016
Lancastergreen":36ilckva said:
Then you'll be disappointed mark

Yes dissapointed in result but particularly dissapointed in the three so called "professional" players (Bulvits in particular). The apprentices, pro development lads and Ryan Lane can hold their heads high. I will post in detail later but the pros, Bodmin, match officials should all be dissapointed in themselves

Aug 12, 2015
managed to get to match today and as a few comments have pointed out looks completely different when pros play not so much fight less up and at them attitude I was a bit disappointed with attitude of pros that played at before the start all the lads walk onto pitch to get a feel of it the three pros walk on and go as far away from youngsters as possible without being in car park not good team spirit in my eyes and I really think garita as a pro should encourage and not criticize youngsters at every opportunity I think he should really look hard at his own performance today

G

Green Gary

Argyle beaten by a a much more physical and streetwise side. Regarding the three pros who played at least Tanner put the effort in and looked a decent player whilst Garita looked as if he was playing at his right level. Continuously caught offside and an embarrassing open goal miss in the first half. As for Bulvitis he clearly didn't want to be there, hardly ever challenging for the ball and looking completely uninterested. The young Argyle lads tried to play good football but the combination of Bodmins physicality and a poor pitch made this difficult.
As for Bodmin what a bunch of foul mouthed, whining individuals continuously berating the spineless bunch of officials who let them get away with it. However they did have the best player on the pitch in their number 8 Sullivan who at least was more interested in playing football than moaning and could probably play at a higher level.