Tickets for remaining home games | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Tickets for remaining home games

Mar 7, 2008
Tickets are on general sale for the remaining 3 home games. I wonder how many people will be moaning they cant get a ticket.

Plenty of time to get a ticket. (Maybe the club could advertise this).

No queues up the box office.

If your not a season ticket holder get it sorted to avoid disappointment. Can see sell outs for the last two home games now.

Hopefully promotion sealed ASAP then focus on the title. :scarf:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":3ivq5nbj said:
Not interested in the plastics....I have my season ticket

They can never obscure your view Frank because a "plastic" is someone who NEVER goes. You know, like a Man Utd fan who has only ever seen them on the telly.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Not for my benefit but wonder if the club will offer any deal on all three to get the crowds up before the end of the season (3 for 2?). Hopefully good fun and a party atmosphere as the doom and gloom is lifted and we stop looking over our shoulders and looking at the title.

That's what we want "new" fans to see to get them excited and return for next season.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Will be purchasing for the remaining three games tomorrow. A deal would be nice, but not needed as people will come any way. Why short change yourself.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
I'm always open to saving some cash.

FYI not a plastic, just can't guarantee every game due to being an exile and having a young family. As it happens, this season a ST would have been more cost effective, but at the start I couldn't guarantee that.

Not that I have to justify myself to miserable old gits on hear.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Knarf Reprah":ydyo6bal said:
Not interested in the plastics....I have my season ticket
And jolly good for you Frank. You would make a great shop keeper or restauranteur if you only wanted your regular weekly customers to enter your doors and not care about the once a month or five or six times a year customers.
How do you expect the Argyle "business" to grow if you only rely on 4,000 season ticket holders and not care about the rest? OK, it can be frustrating when 12,000 turn up one week and 8,000 the next but it's not the same 8,000 every game. You can only hope that an increasing number get the bug and choose to make the effort more often and the higher up the leagues we go the more chance there is of that, and of course when we have facilities to match our ambition we will also have more chance of attracting a larger fan base and retaining them. Remember, Argyle or football in general is not right at the top of everyone's priority list. Some choose how they spend their leisure time and money and if the product and facilities on offer at Argyle is better more will choose to come. If it's carp they will pick and choose more and perhaps do other things some match days. Personally I love it when all those with a strong interest in Argyle rather than a passion turn up and help fill the stadium and it would be great to see 40,000 plus attend the last three home games against unattractive opposition.

M

Monkey Nuts

I'm not so sure the crowds will be all that big at the final 3 games. Should top 10k for all 3, but I think the only near full house will be whichever game is the potential promotion sealer.

On a slightly different note... wtf we're all those empty seats at Donny all about!?! I know we aren't exactly filling ours either, but for that game, of that magnitude, I couldn't believe my eyes!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Nor me, the ground was actually half full but the position of the TV cameras scanning the far side of the ground made it look largely empty with swathes of empty seats.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Monkey Nuts":x3ck8qil said:
I'm not so sure the crowds will be all that big at the final 3 games. Should top 10k for all 3, but I think the only near full house will be whichever game is the potential promotion sealer.

On a slightly different note... wtf we're all those empty seats at Donny all about!?! I know we aren't exactly filling ours either, but for that game, of that magnitude, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Yesterday's attendance was around 50% above their average for the season.

M

Monkey Nuts

Lundan Cabbie":1y0kx7nx said:
Monkey Nuts":1y0kx7nx said:

Yesterday's attendance was around 50% above their average for the season.

Blimey... didn't realise that! I thought the had decent numbers.