Accrington Predictions | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Accrington Predictions

Jan 12, 2009
Accrington are on a run of really good form, unbeaten in 11 games. I can see this being a really difficult team, if there is ever a side that owe us one its these, we have robbed them quite a few times over the past couple of seasons and im sure they will be fired up as they try to make a late surge for the playoffs.

Same team as Doncaster, 1-1 draw

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Ah...but Accrington have to travel over the dead zone of the A38 from that other place where all sense of direction and logic may be broken and nullified..... :lol:
I'd be happy with a win.....'we score more than them game' and for ninety minutes I hope Barnet score lots of goals....at Stevenage without reply! :scarf:

Will be tough no doubt of that. Accy St have played some nice football last couple of seasons. If they come and play an open game may suit us more. If we defend like we know we can, we should have the players to score. A nervy 1-0 win . Whatever it takes : three points is the only important stat. Plenty of support for the lads whatever is happening on pitch.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
If we score first, which we normally do, we will win.

Only league defeat that we scored first was Leyton Orient (home).

L

Les Latcham

1-0 Sonny Bradley, um wonder what the odds are this week!!

Jul 29, 2010
This will be a tough one. I would like to think it is winnable, I worry that we'll contrive to find a way not to.

One thing in it's favour is that Accrington's great form of late will encourage them more than most visitors to try and attack us. Our formation and mindset is totally suited to being attacked.

As usual, the first goal is key. So if we get it, 2-0, if they get it 0-2.

COYG's :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'm confident about a win for this game mainly because Accrington are on a great run and "typical Argyle" will kick-in.
I'd be more worried if Accrington haven't won for 11 games. :)

2-0 to the Greens.

Nov 22, 2016
I also say Argo 1-0 Bradley to score again from a whipped Carey corner. I'm so sure that I've put 50p on it.....and I'm Cornish! :funny: (95-1!!!!)