Season tickets ( merged ) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season tickets ( merged )

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
They seem to be stalling due to the likelihood that the Grandstand may be 'out of bounds', hopefully.

However, I agree that they need to take advantage of the 'feel good factor'.

Surely, an announcement should be imminent now that we know that we will be in League 1.

Apr 6, 2009
I spoke to Martyn Starnes yesterday after the match and said ' I assume season tickets will go on sale tomorrow now we know what league!' and he basically said it should be this week but don't know what day

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
No doubt the real fans will be ripped off, it's all corporate at HP now, the refurbish Grandstand will have a new hospitality structure bolted on and will be out of reach for the real fans,a new business lounge, existing hospitality boxes under Grandstand rebuilt / refurbished, and for the real fans a lick of paint for the Victorian toilets and plastic seats in the grandstand and most probably 10% price increase.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Who pee'd on your chips?! :D

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It`s just being so cheerful that keeps him going.

Jan 6, 2004
Again a missed marketing opportunity for Argyle. There will be lots of people on a high after yesterday. The club need to strike while the iron is hot and get green and white memberships on sale now. Leave it a few weeks and the excitement will have faded and many who may have bought now given the opportunity will have thought better of it.

Promotion has been all but inevitable for weeks - there is no reason why prices could not have been sorted by now.

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I believe the delay is because of the proposed Grandstand upgrade.
Until the plans are passed, they will not know when building will start, or what contingency plans are needed.