Grimsby Tickets | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Grimsby Tickets

B

boroughboy37

anybody know just how many tickets grimsby will be giving us ??????

B

boroughboy37

cheers mate but thought we might have asked for more ??? or will we if we sell out before wednesday ??

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
boroughboy37":d8q559dh said:
cheers mate but thought we might have asked for more ??? or will we if we sell out before wednesday ??
The guide states that it's normally 600 but can be increased to 2200 for teams with a larger following. Looks like that'll be the max.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Be interesting how many we sell if we can't win the league as opposed to how many will want to be there if we can, bearing in mind it is a half five ko from the powers that don't give a toss about the travelling fans :furious:
Pete

P

pafcfan10

What's the consensus on this one? Likely to go to general sale?

Living in Leeds I have a couple friends I'd like to drag along to it so ideally will hold off until general sale to purchase seats together but slightly concerned it won't get to Wednesday so considering just getting the one for myself locked in - would I be being overcautious doing so?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
pafcfan10":2m2m3znj said:

Living in Leeds I have a couple friends I'd like to drag along to it so ideally will hold off until general sale to purchase seats together but slightly concerned it won't get to Wednesday so considering just getting the one for myself locked in - would I be being overcautious doing so?
Even Portsmouth made general sale and that allocation wasn't much bigger than this one if the figures above are right. Kick off time will probably put a few people off too. You should be fine.

P

pafcfan10

Argy1e":l09x9ctg said:
pafcfan10":l09x9ctg said:

Even Portsmouth made general sale and that allocation wasn't much bigger than this one if the figures above are right. Kick off time will probably put a few people off too. You should be fine.

Thanks, always good to hear it from someone else rather than the reassurances in my head..

Jul 12, 2004
Is anybody else having problems getting these on line.

Part of the problem may be that I bought a season ticket yesterday and when I logged in just now the number assigned to me was totally different from the one I have had for years. I think the system thinks I am a new season ticket holder only so denied me access to a Grimsby ticket.

Serves me right for being so quick in supporting the Greens with my season ticket money!!!!

Oct 16, 2016
Should be a bit of a party. Managed to book two nights, make a bit of party of it.

When I was on HMS Danae Cleethorpes was our afffiliated town and had a decent few nights out up there.

Should be a decent turn out for argyle and hoping for a crackin weekend