Colchester v Argyle match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Colchester v Argyle match day thread

Hi Dennis and my Oz mate

Yes, 10.00 pm / 2200 hours here as well.

Must get the usual liquid provisions and nibbles in from The Campus supermarket.

Without the students seeing me !!! :funny:

They would not understand.

Only low 70'sF at the moment but the sun is shining brightly.

Predict a 2-0 win with Garita and Blissett scoring - no chance !!

Maybe 1 day ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Getting ready for setting off. Great start to the day already listening to the audio stuff on Greens on Screen from the Newport game.
We're up, which was the main aim, but hopefully we can keep the excitement going and move in on Donny and keep Pompey at arms length with two games remaining.

:scarf:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Still cold here! Had to put a jumper on! Still...it will soon be June 22nd and the days will start getting warmer again! :D

A win, preferably with a clean sheet, and a Donny defeat would be just about as perfick as it could get really.

I'm failing big time in the staying awake stakes btw! Not making it past 1am and these are 2am kick offs!

Feb 15, 2005
Very nice to having a relaxing Saturday without overly worrying about the result, COYG let's get another win.

Oct 14, 2015
Just setting off on the train from Welwyn..very relaxed about today..love to win the league but main aim already achieved...could be a case off after the Lord Mayors show today..very open game as I feel Colchester have to win....

Andy_S":2uf11d3e said:
Still cold here! Had to put a jumper on! Still...it will soon be June 22nd and the days will start getting warmer again! :D

I'm failing big time in the staying awake stakes btw! Not making it past 1am and these are 2am kick offs!

June 21/22 - Mid-Summer's Day and Mid-Winter's Day [Summer and Winter Solstice].

AND the day I fly back to the UK - for how long ?

Andy, staying awake past 0100 hours MUST be an age thing !!!! :whistle:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
TinTin":12i1ke04 said:
Andy_S":12i1ke04 said:

June 21/22 - Mid-Summer's Day and Mid-Winter's Day [Summer and Winter Solstice].

AND the day I fly back to the UK - for how long ?

Andy, staying awake past 0100 hours MUST be an age thing !!!! :whistle:

Be about right Paul!

:scarf:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Sunny but windy day here in Tbilisi.

To the football...!

This could be a difficult game for Argyle, with the potential "promotion hangover" effect, but with Colchester still hoping for a playoff place. However, Argyle must win if we are to have a chance of tbe title. Surely (hopefully) this is what DA would have prepared for, but can he do it?

I was hopeful earlier in the week, but now I'm nervous. Will the 6-1 win, and guaranteed promotion, allow the real Argyle to come out or.....

Lets go for a 0-1 win to Argyle. Fingers crossed. :scarf: