A favour from that tiny Devon neighbour | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

A favour from that tiny Devon neighbour

Dec 28, 2010
I suppose as a one off we need to give our tiny Devon neighbour a cheer on today????

First time for everything!

Apr 17, 2013
Yes, Exeter can do us a big favour today. But I hope that they make the playoffs and join us in League 1. The local derbies are something to look forward to.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
I'll be cheering them ok inside when they smash goal number 6 past Donny. After that I really don't give a to$$ about them

Apr 3, 2010
Want them to win today to enhance our title hopes, but can't for the life of me understand why people want them to come up with us.

The games against Exeter to me always have a banana skin feel to me where I feel relief when we avoid defeat so we don't have to hear them harp on about it for yrs to come, these games mean more to them than us. Bigger fish to fry now.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Blackpool pilgrim":32zxnt77 said:
Want them to win today to enhance our title hopes, but can't for the life of me understand why people want them to come up with us.

The games against Exeter to me always have a banana skin feel to me where I feel relief when we avoid defeat so we don't have to hear them harp on about it for yrs to come, these games mean more to them than us. Bigger fish to fry now.

This

Jul 29, 2010
I am singularly unbothered by Exeter, I simply don't recognise them as a rival.

So I hope they win and am as unconflicted in saying that as I would be if Donny were playing Morcambe or Accrington Stanley.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
dont care if they win lose or draw today, doncaster are by far the better team in the league this season and for me they deserve the title. we are promoted so no need to be worrying over anything other than planning ahead for the new season.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Lancastergreen":2h7c6rjg said:
dont care if they win lose or draw today, doncaster are by far the better team in the league this season and for me they deserve the title. we are promoted so no need to be worrying over anything other than planning ahead for the new season.

Matters to me, as I'll be due a few £££ if we win the league :-D

Dec 4, 2012
Monster Green":5ypckk2y said:
Lancastergreen":5ypckk2y said:

Matters to me, as I'll be due a few £££ if we win the league :-D

Same here!

Aug 15, 2008
Lets get 3 points. If we do we are still in with a shot. regardless of the Doncaster result.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Exshitter are virtually in the playoffs barring a disaster and I think they will probably get a draw and confirm it today.

For Donny having a far better goal difference than us and possibly a relegated Hartlepool to play have as good as got the league title even if we win our 2 games IMHO.

To have any chance we need Exshitter to win which is a big ask. Considering their home form at the start of the season what they have achieved is pretty amazing and a big turn around.
Happy for them to lose at Wembley though I do enjoy the local derby but its also nice to have a break from it whilst lording over them from the higher division, which is how it should be given the relative size of clubs

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
3CGhiJE.jpg

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
samjones":24xhlae6 said:
Exshitter are virtually in the playoffs barring a disaster and I think they will probably get a draw and confirm it today.
Hardly. Everyone down to Colchester in 12th can still overtake them. They'll still be in the play-offs even if they lose today (thanks to GD) but then they could find themselves on pretty much the same total as about half a dozen other clubs with just one game to play.

It's also highly unlikely that they'll be anywhere near confirming the play-offs if they draw. All those teams below them could win today.

Personally I'm not really bothered whether they get promoted or not, but then again I don't live down there any more!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Lancastergreen":35cff043 said:

Obviously not by far because with only 2 games in it we're only 2 games behind and if things go for us today they'll have to say we're just a bit better than them.

If things go well we know what we have to do next week and it'll all be in our hands. But please, do not let them up the road get promoted at Wembley.