Will Carey Stay? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Will Carey Stay?

Where do you think GC10 will be in season 2017/2018?

• Argyle

Votes: 104 41.3%
  • Sheffield United

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Bradford

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Norwich

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Another club not mentioned above

Votes: 27 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Argy1e":25pswczi said:
Heard someone saying a couple of weeks ago he could be off there. Also heard Jervis could be off to Walsall.

Why oh Why ? |Closer to home but hes done the rounds and has settled well at HP

pafcprogs

🌟 Pasoti Laureate 🌟
Apr 3, 2008
Westerham Kent
Not a dicky bird on the Sheff U sites for over a week and they have plenty of rumours circulating

So....until it happens he is ours :)

Jul 29, 2010
T'would make more sense than many rumours. Wilder will know him very well from his Northampton days.

Hope it's wrong, clearly.

Oct 31, 2015
yep I also heard Sheff utd yesterday from someone very close to the players. :banghead:

I hoped we could keep him but hey the guy is in his prime and needs a good contract for his next contract.

DA will need to look at another No. 10 ASAP but Im sure he s closer to the goings on than we are :scarf:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Speculation, of course, but can't think many will be shocked if he moves up the Leagues.

Will we be entitled to a fee?

I only question this because in the programme on Saturday, Adams said that players were technically not on one year contracts but performance related ones. So players playing consistently move on to effectively a 2 year contract.

Clearly, Carey would be in this category based on appearances this season etc so not out of contract for the Blades (or others) to poach?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
cheshiregreen":32uqvqlj said:
Speculation, of course, but can't think many will be shocked if he moves up the Leagues.

Will we be entitled to a fee?

I only question this because in the programme on Saturday, Adams said that players were technically not on one year contracts but performance related ones. So players playing consistently move on to effectively a 2 year contract.

Clearly, Carey would be in this category based on appearances this season etc so not out of contract for the Blades (or others) to poach?
They're not rolling contracts. He didn't sign a new contract last summer, he only had the extension so there is no further one year extension. Carey can walk for free.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I heard that he's staying put.

Feb 18, 2016
I've heard he's undecided and that there is also interest from abroad, don't think he'll be our player next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.