Title Win - YES OR NO? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Title Win - YES OR NO?

G

GreenMike1984

So after today's superb win the title race will go to the final game with 3 teams vying for it!

Grimsby v ARGYLE
Hartlepool v DONCASTER
PORTSMOUTH v Cheltenham

Looking at above you have to feel that Doncaster are still slight favourites due to Hartlepools league position but then they will also be fighting to avoid relegation.
Argyle have a tougher game although our away form is superb.
Portsmouth are in great form and a packed out Fratton Park will cheer them on.
seriously hard to predict but I am going to say YES and we'll snatch title back in last ten minutes next Saturday
Be interesting on how big a following we take too, massive game but very long journey..... COYG'S

N

newquaygreen

Yes, Doncaster have the hardest game and Pools will be fighting very hard.
Grimsby already on the beach hopefully (but not in Grimsby!), Portsmouth...draw I expect anyway!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
We are favourites, have to be as it's in our hands. Great last day in store though.

Apr 8, 2014
We must win and nothing else matters. I can't see Pompey losing to Cheltenham. We will sell out our allocation I have no doubt.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
We will win 1-0 with the Green Army in full voice.
COYG's
:scarf:

Apr 13, 2016
If only we had shown this form earlier! Alas I think it's yours to lose now. Worthy winners? Yes if you have more points than anyone else. Of course

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
WIN and the title is ours but lets not forget Grimsby ripped us apart and won 0 - 3 at Home Park so its far from a formality.

I have a sneaky suspicion Pompey are going to come up on the rails

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
newquaygreen":1x0xf52p said:
Yes, Doncaster have the hardest game and Pools will be fighting very hard.
Grimsby already on the beach hopefully (but not in Grimsby!), Portsmouth...draw I expect anyway!
Very unlikely Grimsby players will be on the beach. They'll still be trying to prove themselves to the new manager.

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Not a boast I can assure you .... but I've been to thirty eight league games since August and knew I could not make the last one at Grimsby ...... Argyle are often awesome away from Home Park, we will therefore win the Title ...... :thumbs: :scarf:

Mar 14, 2009
I think it will ebb and flow just like today. Weren't we 3rd at one point?

So l imagine 90 mins of twist and turns, plus nail biting.