on the telly? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

on the telly?

May 22, 2006
Given that it's not a 3PM kick off, what are the chances that the Grimsby match might be broadcast to the nation?

May 11, 2008
There is a lively game scheduledevelopment for 17:15 next Saturday on sky sports 1???

Feb 3, 2016
League one have televised matches on tomorrow. I thought that was pretty much the whole point of the change of kick-off times.

Feb 28, 2016
Ham Green":2o9qi4hl said:
Given that it's not a 3PM kick off, what are the chances that the Grimsby match might be broadcast to the nation?

I thought all L2 games were at that time because one would be televised but they wanted all games to kick off/roughly finish at the same time

Jul 24, 2009
greencard":3bv9cap4 said:
Predict Hartlepool vs Donny will be the game shown.
Agree, much as I'd love it to be our game, that one has implications at both top and bottom and so would seem the likely choice.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I have very carelessly signed up to run the Ivybridge 10k at 6:30 next Saturday. Now I am wondering whether I can record the TV coverage while I run the race and get home to watch it without hearing the scores from anyone.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Doc, you and me both know I'm not going to be able to keep it quiet...I'm breaking the rules just this once and having a secret ear piece under my muff. I say let's both PB and get back to the bar quick smart

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
earl grey":18f0a29c said:
Doc, you and me both know I'm not going to be able to keep it quiet...I'm breaking the rules just this once and having a secret ear piece under my muff. I say let's both PB and get back to the bar quick smart
o
:shock: Is that even legal?! :lol:

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Emeraldinho":1ttitvgy said:
earl grey":1ttitvgy said:
o
:shock: Is that even legal?! :lol:

I hope so, I regularly have my head in a muff, and it has been known for one to be wrapped round my wrist.