Retained list (Confirmed)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's usually completed quite soon after a season has finished so probably Tuesday or Wednesday this week I reckon.

And after that we'll have to wait for certain players to decide to accept a contract offer.

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
Reading the herald article we've only got McCormick, Taylor and Blisset signed up for next season anyone know of anyone else who's signed up and is the retained list out tomorrow?

Apr 5, 2008
Plymouth
Sarcevic, Sokolik, Sawyer, Taylor all done. I think a dozen or so all tied up for next year. Assume that Threlkeld, McCormick and Bradley are among them.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Could this be an indication that Sarcevic has been offered, and has accepted a contract?:

Antoni Sarcevic.‏ @ASarcevic 37m37 minutes ago
Yesterday was a day you don't forget quickly! The turnout was unreal! Now time to enjoy the summer & ready for league 1!

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Keepitgreen":z67irmk9 said:
Could this be an indication that Sarcevic has been offered, and has accepted a contract?:

Yesterday was a day you don't forget quickly! The turnout was unreal! Now time to enjoy the summer & ready for league 1!

Considering he was only signed in January I wouldn't read too much into it. I'd guess he signed more than a 6 month deal when he signed for us.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":3uo3dc9h said:

I think all the guys from January were signed on 18 months deals (minimum), so they will be under contract.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
That's what I thought but had heard different.

May 8, 2011
At the last Senior Greens, Ryan Taylor said he had signed an 18 month contract.
I can't imagine Sarcevic or Sokolik would have moved down here on anything less and as we paid a fee for Blissett, the Club would have given him at least an 18 month contract.

Sep 6, 2006
According to Errington there is little chance of Tanner, Kennedy or Garita being offered contracts. Don't know how he knows this but if so I think its the correct decision. None of them offer enough for me consistently. Tanner probably the best but I think we can do better. He struggled sometimes in League 2 so it will only get more difficult. I would also cast adrift Slew, Miller, Spencer, Smith and Donaldson. Am undecided re Jervis and Bulvitis but I think the latter will go.