Home Park pitch being refurbished | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park pitch being refurbished

Dec 4, 2011
Given that our pitch held up very well this season I assume that this will be happening at the end of every season?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Guess no concerts then?

May 26, 2015
Can we please restore the pitch to its proper width and length dimensions next season. The wasted space between the touch line and the front of the Mayflower looks awful on the Argyle Player highlights and the excessive space behind each of the goals surely detracts from the intensity of the atmosphere, especially when we get a full house?

And, whilst I'm at it, can I please make a plea to get rid of the excessively sized dugouts and replace them with smaller transparent structures?

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
RochdaleGreen":10jz84lq said:
Can we please restore the pitch to its proper width and length dimensions next season. The wasted space between the touch line and the front of the Mayflower looks awful on the Argyle Player highlights and the excessive space behind each of the goals surely detracts from the intensity of the atmosphere, especially when we get a full house?

And, whilst I'm at it, can I please make a plea to get rid of the excessively sized dugouts and replace them with smaller transparent structures?

I don't think Derek will be concerned with your viewing pleasure on the TV, he'll be more inclined to make the pitch the size he thinks will allow us to push up the league

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
John Cooper":xiid1lkv said:
Guess no concerts then?

Jethro Tull might fancy it.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
P.P. Arnold? - The first cut is the deepest (Baby I know!)

Joni Mitchell? The hissing of summer lawns.

The Who? I can seed for miles and miles.

Blue Oyster Cult? - Don't fear the reaper.

Richard Harris? McArthurs Park. Someone left the rake out in the rain. I don't think that I can rake it cos it took so long to bake it, and I can't play the wide ball any more ... oooh noooo!!