Promotion DVD coming soon | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Promotion DVD coming soon

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
That scene of Jake wheeling away after scoring the 2nd is just brilliant. I've seen it from so many different angles but everytime you can just see the relief and ectasy pouring out - THAT was the moment we knew we were going up.

Jul 29, 2010
For me it was the late winner at Crawley, it just felt like those assembled collectively uncorked the champagne.

Definitely getting one of 'em, I still periodically watch the 2002 & 2004 DVD's to draw inspiration during bad spells, they remind you to keep calm and carry on.

...and they went with my suggestion of a matchday moments compilation disc too :scarf:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
X Isle":3ejyagsy said:
For me it was the late winner at Crawley, it just felt like those assembled collectively uncorked the champagne.

Definitely getting one of 'em, I still periodically watch the 2002 & 2004 DVD's to draw inspiration during bad spells, they remind you to keep calm and carry on.

...and they went with my suggestion of a matchday moments compilation disc too :scarf:

DVD? or VHS?

Perhaps you can also persuade club to reissue the VHS stuff as DVDs - like the Dream Season & Road to Villa Park?

Jul 29, 2010
Exiles be advised, an age old gripe... £6.00 postage.

I paid it, of course (440 miles worth of diesel costs much more).

But DVD's I sell on EBay cost me £2.90 to post :think:

Jul 29, 2010
cheshiregreen":wmveghq0 said:
X Isle":wmveghq0 said:

DVD? or VHS?

Perhaps you can also persuade club to reissue the VHS stuff as DVDs - like the Dream Season & Road to Villa Park?
DVD, and yes, so long as Argyle did (and still) own the publication rights they could do this. Quality would be a bit pish mind on a straight transfer.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
£18 plus £6... ouch!

Might pass on that one, always have all the goals and Matchday Moments on Youtube.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":fq57wi0e said:
cheshiregreen":fq57wi0e said:
X Isle":fq57wi0e said:

DVD? or VHS?

DVD, and yes, so long as Argyle did (and still) own the publication rights they could do this. Quality would be a bit pish mind on a straight transfer.

Rights are a funny thing. They don't necessarily transfer to the new company after administration. However if the rights to the material is still held by the EFL or FA then Argyle may be able to use it under their current licence with each body.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Biggs":2of0r3if said:
£18 plus £6... ouch!

Might pass on that one, always have all the goals and Matchday Moments on Youtube.

Yeah I agree it won't contain anything we haven't seen already.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
£18 in store.

Way overpriced. £10-12 maybe and I would have bought one