SWPL fixtures published.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
HC Green":1wbkwucq said:
First game is Ivybridge away on Friday 11th August.
Full details on the SWPL website.

Hey HC Green, I am creating an iCal Fixture list for the SWPL Games, can you confirm that Argyle play their 'Home' games at Seale-Hayne, Newton Abbot please?

Thanks

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Adam":7pwf5lzy said:
HC Green":7pwf5lzy said:

Hey HC Green, I am creating an iCal Fixture list for the SWPL Games, can you confirm that Argyle play their 'Home' games at Seale-Hayne, Newton Abbot please?

Thanks
Think we play at Coach Road now

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Argy1e":11r2aaqo said:
Adam":11r2aaqo said:
HC Green":11r2aaqo said:

Thanks
Think we play at Coach Road now

Thank you :thumbs:

Dec 4, 2011
Just seen that Tavistock are in the fixtures having won it last year. Anybody know why they didn't take the chance for promotion?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
SinceIWasYoung":1vbc945g said:
Just seen that Tavistock are in the fixtures having won it last year. Anybody know why they didn't take the chance for promotion?
Many clubs at that level just can't afford it. Players will all be part time and might not want to go up a level either with all the added travelling. It happens all over the country, some clubs are content with being at that level and just being competitive every season with no real ambition to climb up the pyramid at any stage.

Jan 6, 2004
Far south west clubs have too far to travel for the next step up, which means they end up playing at a lower level in the football pyramid than their equivalents in other parts of the country.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Hi all,

SWPL iCal Fixture List is now complete and ready to go. Hit the link below on your Phone/Tablet to then add to your Calendar.

SWPL Fixtures

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Green_Flash":1bp1e4s1 said:
Far south west clubs have too far to travel for the next step up, which means they end up playing at a lower level in the football pyramid than their equivalents in other parts of the country.

What level do they promote to? Is it straight into the Southern League D1? That really is a lot of travelling, last season there were teams from Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire - that's a hell of a long way for part-timers to go every week.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":suzf2i9q said:
Green_Flash":suzf2i9q said:

What level do they promote to? Is it straight into the Southern League D1? That really is a lot of travelling, last season there were teams from Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire - that's a hell of a long way for part-timers to go every week.

Western League Premier, then Southern D1.