Sawyer/McCallum | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sawyer/McCallum

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I know Sawyer told the Herald he'd be staying but am I right in thinking there's still been no official confirmation of this?

Also no word at all on McCallum.

Neither player confirmed for next season despite a lot of people assuming they'll be here.

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

You're right in thinking that, it's going to make the first #goodnews tweet of the summer very anticlimactic. Whilst I'm pleased Sawyer is staying, and so should most, it's just not the #goodnews we are all waiting for.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
According to the EFL retained list published today, Jake Jervis has apparently been "offered" a contract but is not currently under one. Which differs from what the club said?

Mar 23, 2008
My thinking was that JJ and Sawyer were auto renewals and therefore done and dusted? Agree JJ is a real key player and looking forward to seeing him on the right and Ainsworth on the left, some serious pace there.

Aug 24, 2011
r4h4al":1i3ja1l0 said:
vibratingspider":1i3ja1l0 said:
Jake's is an essential signature imho.

Yep I agree as well as Carey if we can.

Jake is already signed up for another season, auto 1 year extension taken up, but you never know if its the club or player that took it as both have the option.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Majesticmacc":1eumvh9d said:
r4h4al":1eumvh9d said:
vibratingspider":1eumvh9d said:
Jake's is an essential signature imho.

Yep I agree as well as Carey if we can.

Jake is already signed up for another season, auto 1 year extension taken up, but you never know if its the club or player that took it as both have the option.

That's what I thought, but the official EFL retained list does not read that way.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":g8l2vwhh said:
I know Sawyer told the Herald he'd be staying but am I right in thinking there's still been no official confirmation of this?

Also no word at all on McCallum.

Neither player confirmed for next season despite a lot of people assuming they'll be here.
PLYMOUTH Argyle are expected to officially confirm the re-signing of left-back Gary Sawyer in the next few days.

Still waiting on Carey and McCallum.

Herald