Norman Medhurst RIP | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Norman Medhurst RIP

Jan 13, 2017
Can't see anything on OS or here. Sad news of his passing, fond memories of his time at Argyle and Torquay Utd.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Greenfrom83":30j7zo0f said:
Can't see anything on OS or here. Sad news of his passing, fond memories of his time at Argyle and Torquay Utd.

Both Chelsea and Torquay have made announcements through their website/twitter feeds.

Disappointing that Argyle haven't done the same.

Jul 12, 2004
Very sad to hear this news. His daughters attended the school I taught with me their teacher at some time so had the inevitable parent's interview that swiftly moved on from how brilliant they were onto football talk. At that time he was involved with England so the school managed to get the occasional England signed football/shirt for the summer fete. Then when he moved to Torquay I had an interview at the school next door to the ground and so I popped round and he showed me his room and also later got me a ticket so that I could watch Argyle lose 5-0 at Chelsea.

A very kind man RIP

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Sad news. RIP Norman. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
RIP fellow pilgrim. Given some of the absolute crap Argyle post on the OS, if they don't pay the club's respects with an announcement then I think it will be incredibly poor on Argyles behalf.