Jordan Bentley, Callum Rose and Alex Battle & Alex Fletchèr | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jordan Bentley, Callum Rose and Alex Battle & Alex Fletchèr

Feb 28, 2016
I of course, share and echo Mark Pedlar's sentiment (and that is not something I would have thought I would ever be typing on a thread title consisting, of only the names of those three individuals!)

I'm also of the understanding that Aaron Taylor has already signed his development, if he stays fit I think he will be a real dark horse.

Until its announced we don't know but I would be very surprised if Fletcher doesn't sign, if he doesn't it will be for something better for his self and we would be significantly compensated and Battle would just go up in the pecking order, I think Battle is more than capable of stepping up and I think there is going to be more scope this season for the development professionals to break into the first team setup and be rewarded with first team experiences. So whilst I really hope he does sign and stay, if he doesn't then it would be for an unmissable opportunity elsewhere and we would still have "one of ours" in a strong position to kick on. Its still holiday season but I would be surprised if Dan Rooney or Alex Fletcher don't sign.

I think that we've not seen so far a flurry of signings looks good for all six of them.

C

chappers16

Worried Fletcher not going to sign. As alot of big clubs have been after him arsenal had a bid turned down a while back.
But from his social media posts he could sign.

Jul 6, 2011
Alex Battle is a very talented youngster, am surprised he's not rated alongside Fletcher, has a lot in his arsenal.

Jun 10, 2017
Hope to see any of them in the 1st team this season,,, Good news for them is that Argyle are back in the Central Reserve league, so they won't be relying on the South western league games to bridge the gap between the 1st team