Any trialists? (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Any trialists? (merged)

Sep 25, 2010
Just wondering if we will see any 'trialists, next Wednesday, when the squad returns.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Martyn":278231ma said:
Just wondering if we will see any 'trialists, next Wednesday, when the squad returns.

I'm half expecting Ryan Brunt to be one of them. I'm sure I read somewhere that Adams had said he was welcome to try and earn a new contract so I'm assuming he means via a trial in pre-season.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Yeah, just saw that.

Shame, he played his part though.

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
PAFC95":2fkn7l0h said:
From bruntys message on Twitter it doesn't look likely he'll be back to prove his fitness

https://twitter.com/Bruntyy

DC_pnj9XoAEhlGM.jpg

Sep 8, 2013
Benji_Bojan32":3bpz4mb0 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if wylde is at pre-season.
But have we now not filled our requirements for wingers? Not sure that Wylde would bring a lot to us in League One. Second keeper, possibly a left back and possibly a striker are our more urgent needs imo. And we still await confirmation regarding Carey and McCallum.

Sep 25, 2010
Was not David Fox, an actual 'trailist', last summer.

Look what he achieved last season, hopefully we could get a few 'gems', next Wednesday

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
greenwelly":390gw99e said:
Benji_Bojan32":390gw99e said:
I wouldn't be surprised if wylde is at pre-season.
But have we now not filled our requirements for wingers? Not sure that Wylde would bring a lot to us in League One. Second keeper, possibly a left back and possibly a striker are our more urgent needs imo. And we still await confirmation regarding Carey and McCallum.
Ainsworth and Jervis for the right. Lameiras and Sarcevic for #10 role which leaves Grant on the left by himself. We still need another winger.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Martyn":h5yxkudw said:

Look what he achieved last season, hopefully we could get a few 'gems', next Wednesday

As were Ijaha and McCallum.

If you assume the youngsters are replacing youngsters, then we have 4-5 more slots to fill yet.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Mark Pedlar":2et3tx46 said:
Martyn":2et3tx46 said:

As were Ijaha and McCallum.

If you assume the youngsters are replacing youngsters, then we have 4-5 more slots to fill yet.
I think the quote I remember is that there'll be 8 to 10 new faces, so 3 to 5 to come.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Newmansd":2qyp55fq said:
Paul Dixon (ex-Dundee) and Matt Green (ex-Macclesfield) for trials? Just got a feeling about it... Could be waaaay off the mark though...
There's a lot of interest in Green. I could only see him coming on trial if we were his first choice, but I don't think we would be.

Apr 30, 2017
There is rumoured to be interest in Matt Green from low end Championship down as low as League 2. Matt Green would be this goalscorer that everyone seems to think we need, I don't think we do. I would be happy if Matt Green did sign, realistic or not! Paul Dixon on the other hand, I think would be likely to join on a trial should DA offer him. Experienced head who according to Dundee, could walk into most L1 sides, so I would be delighted.

Feb 2, 2007
Matt Green must have a very good agent. He's L2 at best and less hit mainly miss. Not great attitude either.