Joel Grant (ex Grecian) signs. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joel Grant (ex Grecian) signs.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Think he's played on the left quite a few times for Exeter, a position we still need.

Come to a proper club Joel.

Apr 30, 2017
pafcdje":1g98ldss said:
So do you know of someone who is?

He is in the know like Skynet. Got Spencer and a few others last, and got Lamieras this season. He expects a centre half to be coming in the coming days also.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Pilgrim28":1579gd7l said:
pafcdje":1579gd7l said:

He is in the know like Skynet. Got Spencer and a few others last, and got Lamieras this season. He expects a centre half to be coming in the coming days also.
There's very few rumours he posts that haven't been on twitter first. Lameiras was one, but it seems he found that by chance. If you look back on his posting history on rumours you'll see he's very much not in the know, but he wants people to think he is.

- I'm not saying I'm in the know, generally I'm not. There are some posters who are on here, but he's not one of them.

P

PAFC Galactico

Argy1e":1drd7tsf said:
Pilgrim28":1drd7tsf said:
pafcdje":1drd7tsf said:

There's very few rumours he posts that haven't been on twitter first. Lameiras was one, but it seems he found that by chance. If you look back on his posting history on rumours you'll see he's very much not in the know, but he wants people to think he is.

- I'm not saying I'm in the know, generally I'm not. There are some posters who are on here, but he's not one of them.
Spot on well said, I'm not knocking anyone's ability to find snippets on twitter but he is most definitely not in the know. He comes up with more how abouts than anyone else, someone in the know wouldn't have to post how about this player or that player would they?

Dec 8, 2011
I post how abouts as I like the player and think they would be a good addition. I got lameiras right and Spencer last season. I was wrong on de vita who ended up at Livingston but 2/3 ain't bad...Grant rumour is smoke and mirrors. I guarantee you the next signing is a defender a free agent and one who we will be familiar with from recent posts. IF i am wrong I'll walk away from rumours board with 50% record when I am right I'll accept your apology

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Keep em coming Lew1988, it's part of the fun of the close season and not a competition. Ignore the criticism.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
PL2 3DQ":2oyoemko said:
Keep em coming Lew1988, it's part of the fun of the close season and not a competition. Ignore the criticism.

This.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Lew1988":1371jcnk said:
I post how abouts as I like the player and think they would be a good addition. I got lameiras right and Spencer last season. I was wrong on de vita who ended up at Livingston but 2/3 ain't bad...Grant rumour is smoke and mirrors. I guarantee you the next signing is a defender a free agent and one who we will be familiar with from recent posts. IF i am wrong I'll walk away from rumours board with 50% record when I am right I'll accept your apology

Is it the one who can also play midfield?