Messageboard Home  | Fantasy Football  | Predictions  | Club Info  | About P@SOTI   Auction Payments
New Season Starts In:

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: gas board (any news yet?)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 am 

any news on progress?please :greensmile:

Post subject: Re: gas board
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 am 

I keep thinking someone is talking about Bristol Rovers. First task of the GAS Board, pick a sensible name!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:17 am 

totnes comie mike wrote:

All a bit quiet Mike, but it will be along dreckly :greensmile:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 am 

tonycholwell wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:

thank you tony,are you saying you know something?i would imagine its imagine its gona be difficult to please everyone so i can understand the board will have to get this one spot on, maybe thats the reason for no news ,if we cant put any meat on the bones just yet i think it would still be a good idear to keep us up to speed,,for instance,what stage is the prosess at?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:32 am 

totnes comie mike wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:

thank you tony,are you saying you know something?i would imagine its imagine its gona be difficult to please everyone so i can understand the board will have to get this one spot on, maybe thats the reason for no news ,if we cant put any meat on the bones just yet i think it would still be a good idear to keep us up to speed,,for instance,what stage is the prosess at?

ooppps,sorry about the typo,,,2x imagine,,,

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 am 

totnes comie mike wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:

Mike I know as much or as little as most other posters, I was told it wont be long, but no definite time line.

Hope that helps.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am 

tonycholwell wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
totnes comie mike wrote:

Mike I know as much or as little as most other posters, I was told it wont be long, but no definite time line.

Hope that helps.

ok tony,well if it wont be long that will have to do :greensmile:just hopeing for a snippet,,,

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:21 pm 

tonycholwell wrote:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 pm 
Leader Staff

I'm a bit surprised that as yet the club hasn't formally said what the preferred feedback route is for comments (by default I assume it's argyle@pafc.co.uk for emails), how long people have to voice their opinions, or who will be putting the flesh on the bones once the feedback has been digested. It would be nice to have just a bit more information along those lines.

It looks increasingly likely the new Trust Board will be in place before anything is finalised.

Facebook: facebook.com/TheArgyleTrust

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 pm 

Lee Phipps wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

Like everyone else Lee, Im waiting for the details to be released.

At this point I am very tempted, to be honest but I am surprised there doesnt seem to be that much enthusiasm to stand.

Devil is often in the detail and I await publication of details with interest. It will also be difficult for an independent to beat the Trust organisation but anything worth winning is worth fighting for.

Hope that helps Lee, look forward to catching up at the PASTA meet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 pm 
Member Sponsor2 Staff

tonycholwell wrote:
Lee Phipps wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

At this point I am very tempted, to be honest but I am surprised there doesnt seem to be that much enthusiasm to stand.

Devil is often in the detail and I await publication of details with interest. It will also be difficult for an independent to beat the Trust organisation but anything worth winning is worth fighting for.

I didn't realsie you'd be up against the Trust Tony. IF you do stand will it be for one of the 4 "fans" places or will the ST group come under the umbrella of the Groups/Branches etc for their vacancy?

Join the Argyle Fans Trust at http://www.argylefanstrust.com/join/

Delapsus Resurgam

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm 

Keepitgreen wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
Lee Phipps wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

I didn't realsie you'd be up against the Trust Tony. IF you do stand will it be for one of the 4 "fans" places or will the ST group come under the umbrella of the Groups/Branches etc for their vacancy?

Because of time Bob Id stand for one of the 4 fans places. Which ofcourse, the Trust will be just as free to enter.

Thats ofcourse if I stand ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:24 pm 

Keepitgreen wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
Lee Phipps wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:

Hope that helps.

Are you applying?

well someone must know?transparent?the question has been asked and as far as i can see ignored,some one needs to look up the word transparent. :doh: