Ade, greetings and salutations.
Amongst all the hype I do know, as do we all, that the Trust lent £4,000 to the GT's.
1.Repayment terms have never been publicised to my knowledge (but I dont read on here as avidly as I did) but the operative word is "lent".
2.Whilst Mark today has made an appeal to supporters groups to donate their reserves to the Argyle staff a deafening silence was traced to the Trust. If they can't donate anything, they have the wrong set of rules!
It will be fun next season how the poor old GT's will try to stir the loins of the fanbase into turning up to more fund raisers for the ..............Trust, to repay their loan.
Actually, it wont be fun, it will be bloody sad, just as well individuals and real supporters groups dont have the same mentality.
3.Real supports support real!
ps No one was harmed in the making of this post, but I still have my stab jacket on
Tony, not one to bite normally after reading one of your posts but part of that is highly offensive.
1. Why should re payment terms be published? What good would it do to feed you and your constant bile?
2. You moan about the Trusts constitution constantly. Why not stand on the inside p*ssing out instead of the outside p*ssing in? You can hardly complain about the rules if you are not a member.
3. This is the one that I find highly offensive. Are you really saying that the ISC, who give up many hours, take time off work and respond to queries while on holiday are not real fans? I would question your
support of Plymouth Argyle as all you seem to be able to do is snipe at those that are trying (in different ways) to make a difference.
Right, 3rd attempt at replying.
2. Whichever way you look at it, in your own words, someone is pi$$ing all over the place. Bit like being the only black guy in the KKK.
3. Jeez Woz you really have turned into a big girls blouse. Supporters groups are dedicated to supporting Argyle. By definition, the same can not be said of the Trust. I thought even you would have seen that.
If you are offended then perhaps you should look at what the Trust stands for, leave and join a proper supporters group.