Wayne Burnett | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wayne Burnett

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Our former midfielder is reported in the sporting press as being appointed as Spurs Under-23 Coach. Under Pochittino [?] this would be an excellent appointment.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
If he can coach as he played then definitely a good appointment. I enjoyed watching him. This is the direct replacement for Ehiog(?)?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":1491ah47 said:
If he can coach as he played then definitely a good appointment. I enjoyed watching him. This is the direct replacement for Ehiog(?)?

I should imagine so. Yes, Wayne Burnett had a touch of class about him as a midfielder, but not quite up there with McCall.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":yitzxd62 said:
memory man":yitzxd62 said:

I should imagine so. Yes, Wayne Burnett had a touch of class about him as a midfielder, but not quite up there with McCall.

Yes but similar in a way .. I used to love that thing of having the ball at your feet, holding it, looking for the right pass and knowing that nobody on that pitch can get the ball off you!! Awesome!! :nworthy:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Pogleswoody":a2jbulvv said:
Quintrell_Green":a2jbulvv said:
memory man":a2jbulvv said:

Yes but similar in a way .. I used to love that thing of having the ball at your feet, holding it, looking for the right pass and knowing that nobody on that pitch can get the ball off you!! Awesome!! :nworthy:
That is it exactly. I remember Steve McCall being surrounded by about 3 opponents and there was never a hope they would get the ball. Worth the admission money on his own!