Jordon Forster | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jordon Forster

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Good move for both him and Cheltenham, liked him when he was here, definitely a CB and not a RB though.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Emu":2n69gde8 said:
He scared me at RB and CB Cobi!

Always had a foul in him.

Quite rash in some of his decision making yes, but that's something that can be ironed out, thought he was good in the air and comfortable in possession, decent CB for any League 2 side.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
He was out of his depth when he played for us. The number of free kicks and penalties I saw him concede, given he didn't even play that often, was embarrassing.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
We only conceded six goals whilst he was on the pitch for us, in the same games we conceded eight when he wasn't on the pitch. He played large chunks of most of those games too. The fact is, we were better when he was on the pitch than when he wasn't.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Argy1e":1laa8v7n said:
We only conceded six goals whilst he was on the pitch for us, in the same games we conceded eight when he wasn't on the pitch. He played large chunks of most of those games too. The fact is, we were better when he was on the pitch than when he wasn't.

Were they all pens he had given away? That's my recollection of him to be honest