Slew | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Slew

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Given his return last season, whilst playing in an unnatural position and not playing large amounts during games which skews his attendance record a little I'd say he has the potential to be quite a good League Two player. Rather than just a squad player.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Argy1e":2m8fe2jl said:
Given his return last season, whilst playing in an unnatural position and not playing large amounts during games which skews his attendance record a little I'd say he has the potential to be quite a good League Two player. Rather than just a squad player.

He definitely shows glimpses, but just doesn't seem consistent enough to hold down a spot, at the top end of League 2 anyway.

Nov 28, 2011
Bude
Got some strange dodgy looking email the other day

Craig Sims <****@linkedin.com>
Reply|
Sat 01/07, 17:58
You

Hi Tim
Hope all is well mate

Can I ask if you know Jordan Slew?
I work as a FA agent in England and wanted to help Jordan but I'm struggling to get hold of him because he is out of contract.
Cheers bud
Craig

Not interested

View Craig's LinkedIn profile

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Played under Evans at Rotherham. I'd be surprised if they sign him. I think it's more helping him to get up to speed while he looks for a club.

jlm

Jul 6, 2016
Anyone know if he's managed to get a contract anywhere? By no means a world beater but could do a decent job for most teams in League 2. Didn't think he'd struggle to find somewhere.

Jun 2, 2016
Funny isn't it.
Not long ago a manager thought it was reasonable to pay £1m+ for Jordan.
Then I watched him play a couple of games for Argyle when he was literally not capable of side footing a short return pass to the throw-in taker. He played the ball straight out into touch.
Was this because he wasn't concentrating? Or had he not worked on his technique enough? Or was he too nervous?
We'll never know. He had pace and seemed to be a nice guy but maybe destined to fall by the wayside like so many.....

Jan 27, 2012
Wikipedia list him as 6'3'' tall.

In reality he's under 6ft isn't he ? I'd put him around 5'10"" at the very most.