Chris Zebroski | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Chris Zebroski

Oct 14, 2015
Released from prison and signed for Eastleigh with their manager saying "everyone deserves a second chance". He received 5 years for Robberies and assault. ...

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
No Argyle fan can raise an eyebrow to this........

May 22, 2006
John Cooper":58bm2034 said:
No Argyle fan can raise an eyebrow to this........

Well it's kind of surprising given that he's a serial offender, and not a particularly good footballer.

You'd think after his third sacking that clubs would have cottoned on to his attitude. But I suppose there's one born every minute. I do find it funny when they call it a second chance - umm...'scuse me, have you seen his rap sheet?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
he has been released early as many offenders are.personally,i saw him play for us when i still went to reserve matches and when he played against us and i never rated the bloke.

Oct 31, 2015
Wasnt it Zebroski that Paul Wotton put in his place pre season aftet an altercation?

007pasty

Seem to remember a glass water jug being put over someone's head.. might be wrong

Oct 14, 2015
Yes ....allegedly.....and the fact he was sentenced for committing 4 robberies, attempted robbery and assault I would say the 2nd chance has now become the 7th or 8th...Nice bloke..

Aug 5, 2016
rsp4":37y5d2kg said:
Wasnt it Zebroski that Paul Wotton put in his place pre season aftet an altercation?

I doubt Wotton put anyone in their place that day, he was glassed with a table jug and required 30+ stitches I seem to recall.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Knibbsworth":2ehfckjr said:
rsp4":2ehfckjr said:

I doubt Wotton put anyone in their place that day, he was glassed with a table jug and required 30+ stitches I seem to recall.

Think it was about 100 in total. Ouch.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
ealinggreen":2ezlliuf said:
A horrible thug.

He was a self-admitted alcoholic, and whilst his criminal actions are to be deplored, some of them took place whilst he was under the influence. Depending on your personal view, alcohol addiction is an accepted medical condition. I am not an apologist for him, but had an acceptable scoring record for Torquay Utd in the past. Let's hope he can make a constructive contribution to Eastleigh's team. They have performed quite in well in recent FA Cup runs.