Joe Mason available for loan (gone for a Burton) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Mason available for loan (gone for a Burton)

Oct 24, 2013
You will also note the absence of #pafc in the tweet. Those tagged are Bristol City, Fulham and QPR. Mason is literally and figuratively out of our league.

Feb 5, 2015
lyndhurst green":3qmf8fu7 said:
You will also note the absence of #pafc in the tweet. Those tagged are Bristol City, Fulham and QPR. Mason is literally and figuratively out of our league.

Would he be guaranteed games at any of those sides? Perhaps not...

It's not likely imho, but until he's signed for someone else, I'll keep on dreaming.

Jul 29, 2010
GreenLDN":ggo17r3u said:
lyndhurst green":ggo17r3u said:

Would he be guaranteed games at any of those sides? Perhaps not...

It's not likely imho, but until he's signed for someone else, I'll keep on dreaming.
And as we know, if Argyle were to enquire, he'd listen. Out of our league or not, it might be worth a try.

Jul 29, 2010
lyndhurst green":1qdukgmh said:
Do we know that X Isle?!
It came up over the summer on one of the rumour threads, one of our number knows his family. He'd love to come back, the qualifier being as I recall, 'one day'.

It'd be nice if it was one day soon.

For the record I don't think we will, but we do have a spare number 9 shirt still and it would give a huge boost on the eve of the season.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Wonder how much DA is looking at a foreign No.9 - he seems to have been able to source some useful Dutchmen whilst with Ross County. :think:

Jul 29, 2010
skynet":xv8o8lsc said:
He is keener than Wolves!
Hmmm, sounds knowing. But why would Wolves really care where he goes. They just want him off their payroll and scoring goals, and he'd score a ton more in L1.

Jul 29, 2010
Apparently we 'couldn't afford' GC either, yet still somehow it was accomplished. However unlikely, never say never.