Matty Kennedy | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Matty Kennedy

Aug 24, 2008
In hindsight wonder if DA wishes he had held fire on Wylde and we might have got him as opposed to Portsmouth. He has hardly played Wylde so far. Would have seemed a better call. DA judgement in signings is usually spot on. Not so sure on this one.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Who's to say DA wanted Kennedy? Who's to say Kennedy wanted to come back to Argyle? Better to have our own players rather than loanees that can get recalled anyway.

Jan 27, 2012
Kennedy is a high quality player and I'm pretty sure Adams would have wanted him back here- look at the goals he scored. I think it comes down to Argyle not being able to afford him. Adams pretty much admitted this in a recent Herald interview. In my view, Kennedy would have been an excellent player to have in the team- alongside Carey he is the only player we had last year who could unlock a defence with a bit of magic. He is missed.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Or Warnock and Cardiff wanted Kennedy to further his career and football education at a different club with a different manager and tactics etc.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
More likely he wasn't available, we signed someone else at the time rather than leaving it to last minute, then he was available and we didn't have room in the team for him.

But sure, GG can start some Pasotifacts if he likes.