Ruben | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ruben

Oct 31, 2015
Yea Rubes days of playing 2 games in a week are long gone. I'm surprised Tisdsle thinks different.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Agent Tisdale is working wonders for us.

Well done Tis, keep up the great work.

Jan 27, 2012
Ruben is a very good League 2 striker and Exeter did well to sign him.

He only had injury problems last season, and that could happen to any player. I'd rather he was part of the Argyle squad than the Exeter squad. The bloke gets goals in this division.

Those are the unfortunate facts.

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
gaspargomez":hghz939i said:
Ruben is a very good League 2 striker and Exeter did well to sign him.

He only had injury problems last season, and that could happen to any player. I'd rather he was part of the Argyle squad than the Exeter squad. The bloke gets goals in this division.

Those are the unfortunate facts.

One penalty so far. Seems injury prone hence he had trouble getting a club.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
We had the best of him. Time to start winding down his career and what better place than the Exeter City home for retired footballers. Clinton Morrison anyone.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Reported to have a hand injury.

As we know he needs a run of games to be at his best, At Argyle, I always thought it took him 4 or 5 games after injury to regain his sharpness.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":1s7nlovx said:
Reported to have a hand injury.

As we know he needs a run of games to be at his best, At Argyle, I always thought it took him 4 or 5 games after injury to regain his sharpness.
Had an operation on it apparently, so could he be out for a while?

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Christ... Only a week or so ago he was banging on about wanting to be top scorer. Ridiculous then and will be even more ridiculous should he say it again when back to fitness!

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Wanted more than we offered and therefore thought he was better than the club - don't miss him and the fact his only goal so far has come from the spot says alot about the lazy one up the road

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Argy1e":322bz2ec said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPbYFITRhjg and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAOX3NNN04s
Both of these from Saturday mention how well Reid plays, how much he offers them and how hard he works. Just because he's not scoring doesn't mean he's past it and certainly doesn't mean he's lazy.

But he was signed to score the missing goals that Exeter so desperately miss from Clinton Morrison - another poor signing by Tisdale

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
They've been scoring more generally since his arrival. He gives them something they didn't have before and is making a very positive impact without getting on the scoresheet. A bit like when he was first on loan at Home Park and setting up Jason Banton all game.

S

Staniforths perm

Serious question - who would you rather have up front Reid or Spencer ?
If fully fit is a no brainer for Reid surely??