Evening with Paul Sturrock | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Evening with Paul Sturrock

Jan 27, 2012
Is anyone going to this tonight ?

I can't make it, but it sounds facinating. I'd like to hear what he thinks of the current team plus his views on events of the past. He's a very under-rated manager.

Nov 12, 2003
Sturrock was really good- lots of interesting stories and really funny as well. Its a shame the event was not very well publicised. He had various things to say about the current team- he reckons they will go up. Some interesting tales about he former directors and also what Rupert Lowe was like at Southampton. He asked if anyone minded if he used the "c" word.

lunarjetman":31u2gti2 said:
Sturrock was really good- lots of interesting stories and really funny as well. Its a shame the event was not very well publicised. He had various things to say about the current team- he reckons they will go up. Some interesting tales about he former directors and also what Rupert Lowe was like at Southampton. He asked if anyone minded if he used the "c" word.
I liked the quote by Graham Souness when he left Southampton. He said "how can anyone work for a Chairman named Rupert".