Holloway returns to QPR - confirmed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Holloway returns to QPR - confirmed

Apr 30, 2011
I thought I was over Hollowords leaving us but having read some of his quotes on getting the QPR job it just turned my stomach. Felt like seeing an ex girlfriend change her status from 'single' to 'in a relationship' on Facebook.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Good. I hope he is at QPR training ground next Wednesday. I'm there that day, so I'll be able to give him s**t.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I cannot understand why the same people keep getting another go when they have failed at several places previously. I do not see it happening in any other walk of life, except maybe for Town Council CEOs and high-ranking people in NHS Trusts.And I also struggle with why people leave secure jobs with the media to get involved in something they know will never last - a la Gary Neville!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Shadowknight":c02pswzd said:
I'm claiming "unfinished business" in the bullpoo bingo.

Cut me and I bleed blue and white.
I love it here.
I'd like to see out my career here.
My family are settled in the area why would I want to leave?
Everyone knows this club are going places.

...... HOUSE!! :lol:

G

Greenskin

memory man":3emz5w43 said:
I cannot understand why the same people keep getting another go when they have failed at several places previously. I do not see it happening in any other walk of life, except maybe for Town Council CEOs and high-ranking people in NHS Trusts.And I also struggle with why people leave secure jobs with the media to get involved in something they know will never last - a la Gary Neville!

He's also been successful at several places though.He did pretty well at Bristol Rovers for a while,very well at QPR and Blackpool,i don't think anyone could honestly say that he did a bad job at Argyle either in spite of the way he left.I never thought he was a good fit for Millwall, wasn't really surprised that he failed there.I suppose like many other managers who are in the job for a long time his career could be described as chequered,good at some clubs,not so good at others-nature of the job i guess.