Sheridan sacked | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sheridan sacked

Oct 14, 2015
Be gone soon....losing the dressing room with comments like that...imagine DA saying something like that?? No, me neither

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
See his Coaching is starting to work at Notts then he should be pleased the players are trying hard to implement his ideas... Crap Manager always moaning

Mar 8, 2016
Welwyn Pilgrim":3na56zfb said:
Be gone soon....losing the dressing room with comments like that...imagine DA saying something like that?? No, me neither

I was thinking the same when reading his quotes.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Personally Sheridan will always have my respect for turning us around from being very close to non league but it's comments like that which made him fail in the end.

Oct 14, 2015
I liked him as well but it was never his fault for anything that went wrong. He doesn't always bond well with his players who, ultimately, will either keep him in a job or won't..

Aug 5, 2016
Sheridan always seems to make it clear post-match that his players' poor performances were nothing to do with him and all down to them.

Even worse than that headline, he goes on to say that Alan Smith is the only player in his team that has any fight in him - all the others have none.

It will be interesting to see if his barbed comments have the desired motivational effect. I can see the dressing room turning though. He's distanced himself from all the players except Alan Smith, and there's 10 of them now he's publically humiliated.

Sheridan doesn't have the charm or the genius of man management about him (unlike say Brian Clough or Jose Mourinho) to be savaging his players in public. A great manager can get away with a critical comment by bringing them back around later in the week - unfortunately for Sheridan it is more likely to create a poisonous atmosphere.

Particularly if he is still in his habit of going home to Yorkshire after a match and leaving the players to it.

Nov 28, 2011
Bude
Now cancelled all the Xmas parties..... oh dear oh dear thats one way to demoralise people, he will be gone very soon i think.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
2-0 down in 7 mins in their cup replay v Peterborough with Woeful defending for both goals.
Posh look like scoring with every attack so far

With a New owner buying the club imminently could be the end for him.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Just found out that he is also serving a 5 match touchline ban too.

The clock is ticking on his time at Meadow Lane I think.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He's really bad at pulling teams out of low morale situations.

You've lost 8 on the bounce and he says the same things slating the players. Try something different ya kn0b