Pulis ordered to pay £3.2 million | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pulis ordered to pay £3.2 million

Jun 2, 2016
Unbelievable amounts of lolly sloshing around for people that are ordinary purveyors of their profession, not to mention dishonest ones.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
an extraordinary case.mr. pulis only had to wait another 18 days and he could have walked away with the money which would have been his to keep!

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":21tzmc5g said:
an extraordinary case.mr. pulis only had to wait another 18 days and he could have walked away with the money which would have been his to keep!

That's the bit I never understood. He had done the hard bit by avoiding relegation and the other clause was to still be with the club at the end of August. Why not just sit it out rather than be deceptive? After all, this was two million quid. Surely that's worth a bit of patience.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
How on earth did such a seemingly astute man ever think he was going to get away with this? As the OP says, it was one thing to try and deceive Palace but to try and do the same to a High Court judge is another level of stupidity again. In view of the combination of him still being an employee at Palace at the time he was paid the £2M and the fact that there does not appear to have been any bid for a property for his kids, I am somewhat surprised that he has not been charged with fraud. As I read it, he has to repay the £2M he conned out of Palace and then another £1.7M of his own money, I suppose for Palace's costs and loss of interest.