• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

julian broddle

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I recall Julian Broddle. It seems to have spoiled a decent career. Seeing that reminds me that I was once booked for obstructing the carriageway in Outland Road by a Sergeant Jock Cockayne. It was the night when Argyle played Sparta Prague and beat them by a large score.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":3uykc0dm said:
I recall Julian Broddle. It seems to have spoiled a decent career. Seeing that reminds me that I was once booked for obstructing the carriageway in Outland Road by a Sergeant Jock Cockayne. It was the night when Argyle played Sparta Prague and beat them by a large score.

With great respect of course, I do not quite see the connection between a disgraced ex professional footballing copper up North and yourself jay walking on Outland Rd after a friendly game of football in Plymouth?

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I think MM is referring to the name of the sergeant Quinty... and, anyway, we don't often beat Sparta Prague so a little reminder doesn't go amiss!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
memory man":1q5b067n said:

Should have stayed off the lines .. like Julian!! :whistle:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Quintrell_Green":2qpeo2wu said:
memory man":2qpeo2wu said:

With great respect of course, I do not quite see the connection between a disgraced ex professional footballing copper up North and yourself jay walking on Outland Rd after a friendly game of football in Plymouth?
Pogleswody has the connection. The policeman's name - same pronunciation, different spelling. That was all - a poor attempt to become involved! The obstruction was a parking thing - I was young and stupid and told the car park attendant where to get off. I had insufficient money to pay for getting into the match and paying the car park man. He told the policeman. Maybe I will stick to historic football matters in future.