Noone told he can leave. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Noone told he can leave.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
If there was a chance, I would rather see Noone back at Argyle than Wylde. I am of the opinion that his wage demand might be higher than Argyle's budget and as a result he could still find another Championship club after him and take him on. I think his agent will lead him, despite any emotional link to Argyle, who brought him from non-League football.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
The classic problem is we recall them when they were HERE last ?

A few years ago ?

Are they the same player ?

Or better ?

Or worse ?

A difficult call to combine past and present.................and, indeed, the future ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
I think he would be a quality signing, was he not our captain last time we were in league one? I remember a game away at Tranmere we lost but Noone was immense, since then he has played in the Chanpionship and Prem. He will thou get better offers from elsewhere.

Aug 17, 2005
He has been told he can leave, so they want him off their wage bill whilst he still retains a contract from them. Think is would you take say a fifty per cent pay cut to work for a previous employer. I wouldn't so no good thinking about the possibility

Nov 18, 2011
signalspast":2tfpy8gc said:
He has been told he can leave, so they want him off their wage bill whilst he still retains a contract from them. Think is would you take say a fifty per cent pay cut to work for a previous employer. I wouldn't so no good thinking about the possibility

Someone mentioned on here that he was on £15,000 a week. If that's the case then he'd be looking at a 80-85% pay cut to play for Argyle again!