Brunt to City? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Brunt to City?

To paraphrase Garrison Keillor ' it's been a quiet day here in Chudleigh', and my barber has given me two pieces of news whilst snipping my barnet. The first is that Ryan Brunt lives in Chudleigh, which I never knew, and secondly that he might sign for excretia. Always been a fan of his, so hope he does well if so.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Exeter have been combing the transfer market, I think he will be a snip and a cut above what they have already. I hope Argyle fans give him a wave if we play them. They might give him an extension to his contract, should be a welcome addition to the hardcore Grecian 2000.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Vampires11":3298mibg said:
If he go's there I hope he receives the same level of OTT abuse given to Reuben Reid

Why? Both Brunty and Reuben were good servants to our club. Why should either of them get abuse for following their chosen career paths? I would hope our fans would be way above that sort of nonsense - well, most of them at least.

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

The difference between Reid and Brunt is that Reid rejected a contract offer from us, whilst Brunt was never offered one.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":sh2qx0pg said:
The difference between Reid and Brunt is that Reid rejected a contract offer from us, whilst Brunt was never offered one.

... and Brunty used to run around as hard as he could, got in defender's faces and jumped really high for headers ... apart from that?? .. two peas in a pod !! ;)

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Pogleswoody":3e1jhm29 said:
Frazer Lloyd-Davies":3e1jhm29 said:

... and Brunty used to run around as hard as he could, got in defender's faces and jumped really high for headers ... apart from that?? .. two peas in a pod !! ;)
:lol: