Luke Croll | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Luke Croll

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I would not go so far as put him in the 'shocking' category, but I felt he was lacking and no better than our own young up and coming CB on our books.

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Seem to remember he lost a family member while he was with is. Probably not easy for him being away from home on his own with that on his mind and potentislly affected his performances. Good luck to him

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Jimmyd":1dos6wx6 said:
Seem to remember he lost a family member while he was with is. Probably not easy for him being away from home on his own with that on his mind and potentislly affected his performances. Good luck to him

Not just a family member but his mum. 20 years old, working away, over 200 miles from home and you lose your mother. I think anyone would be affected by that.

Nov 9, 2008
Signed for Exeter today. Must have impressed them but I am suprised. Although they are only a little club

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
TPG Extreme":2kk1xdee said:
Signed for Exeter today. Must have impressed them but I am suprised. Although they are only a little club

Described in this thread as 'shocking' and 'lacking' so, if that is true, he'd be a good fit for Execececeter :think: