Ryan Brunt | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Brunt

Jan 7, 2013
Bloody good bloke absolutely loved it when he proved his doubters wrong - all the best to him.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
When you consider how some players in recent years have gone out the door, it's great to see a touch of class. Best of luck to him.

Nov 22, 2006
I really hope Adams has got another striker on his radar, Taylor and Jervis are good hardworking front men but don't see either hitting double figures at this level (between 7-9 each I reckon) and Blissett is more of a target man than a goalscorer, but you never know one of those three may surprise me but with Carey leaving I don't see where an awful lot of goals are coming from midfield, Sarcevic maybe if he has a good season, but I really feel we need a poacher who will get us 12-15 goals , I'm not panicking I know its still early in the transfer window but I don't see an awful lot of available strikers who may get us that at the moment

As for Brunty good luck to the lad I'm sure where ever he turns up his attitude has been brilliant since he's been here will always have fond memories of him in green

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Best of luck to you Brunty, I hope you can continue your career injury fee.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Class on and off the pitch.

Good luck Ryan, a good and true Pilgrim.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":xsiecfge said:
Class on and off the pitch.

Good luck Ryan, a good and true Pilgrim.

This, met him once, a classy young man......many others could learn from him. All the best

Oct 21, 2015
Good to see a parting of the ways carried out in such a dignified manner...hope you get fixed up with another club soon Brunty and good luck for the future. Always gave 110% and bang on form prior to that injury :nworthy:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Good luck in the future to Brunty - hope things go well for him at his next club - except when he plays us of course.