• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Possible new manager

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
grovehill":3bjerhmt said:
I've heard that the Manager's been told that anything less than a win on Tuesday against that useless bunch of no-hopers and he's out!

Some welcome humour on a dismal Saturday night

Yes, the Stourbridge Chairman has told his manager he expects a win!

Feb 22, 2011
Plymouth/Truro
Sven Goran Eriksson and he will bring Beckham to argyle when he is out of contract :whistle:
High profile managers are not going to want to come to Argyle as there are no funds to use and we are bottom of the football league Fletcher is our best bet at the moment or maybe a manager that has proven his worth in league 2. no ex premier league manager is going to come to manage argyle :sad:

H

Harto

The Doctor":23227o5l said:
Harto":23227o5l said:
don't often post on here but you guys are way off on who will be the gaffer at Christmas.

So, Mr Fountain of Knowledge, who will? Your post is just totally ambiguous. If you actually have an idea about the why not share it, or at least give some kind of indication, so that people can understand what you mean.
ok. Been told by an ex player (who was on tv today) that another ex player (think green blood / legend) has been offered the job (with an experienced director of football behind him).

H

Harto

Johnny Paradise":32odks27 said:
Not the old Graham Coughlan/Luggy rumour again is it?
As much as that would work, that will never happen. Think more green blood than that and a high profile manager who is looking to "come home" At least one is ready to sign up to the cause and the other is desperate to come back.

Jun 18, 2006
QPR are 9th in the Premier League, why would Warnock quit to come here?

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Aug 7, 2010
Please tell me your not serious Johnny,
people are calling for Fletch's head because hes inexperienced,
I'm sure if Wotton took over the same would happen to him after a month.

Jun 22, 2005
No I meant 'got to be Wottsy' as in the answer to Harto's clue there.

I do however think we need an experienced head in to sort us out ala Pulis

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Sorry, at the moment I think Pilgrim Pete could do a better job, than current management

H

Harto

chaps, just saying what I was told by what i consider a good source without naming names. QPR by the way have massive ambition.

May 26, 2006
South Devon
Harto":sl56jpn3 said:
The Doctor":sl56jpn3 said:
Harto":sl56jpn3 said:
don't often post on here but you guys are way off on who will be the gaffer at Christmas.

So, Mr Fountain of Knowledge, who will? Your post is just totally ambiguous. If you actually have an idea about the why not share it, or at least give some kind of indication, so that people can understand what you mean.
ok. Been told by an ex player (who was on tv today) that another ex player (think green blood / legend) has been offered the job (with an experienced director of football behind him).

What a load of absolute bo**ocks.