Clarification needed | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Clarification needed

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Cringeworthy indeed.

Anyone who wants to sing rude rhymes non-stop regardless of the sporting event would probably be going HP anyway, and 'mixing with like minded people'.

If some lame behavourial benchmaking is confined to one area of the ground that can only be a good thing though.

Nov 3, 2011
'skeard
LostPilgrim":1is6dsoc said:
Phenom":1is6dsoc said:
MidlandPlymothian":1is6dsoc said:
What will the ultras do, why do we need them, can't we just sing what we want when we want like we normally do, i just don't see the point in it?

:iagree: i rather more effort was put into getting the numbers attending games up then try and form a lazio hooligan element at home park :whistle: :whistle: :scarf: :scarf:

:iagree:

Why are they wasting their time setting up the Argyle Ultra's when they could be giving up their time and effort trying to improve attendances.

:whistle: :whistle: :scarf: :scarf:

Maybe we should set up a committee to advise how others spend their free time? To save them from doing anything pointless.

:roll:

Three posts i completely disagree with... better atmosphere will improve attendances.. the hooligan comment is stupid you're pretty much on your own there mate. And why on earth would you have a problem with other fans trying to help the club??? If you don't like it don't join in but no one needs your negativity!! :crazy:

Sep 22, 2011
I have an antique rattle that was banned for making too much noise, health n safety gone mad, can I bring my rattle?