Knock it on the head?? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Knock it on the head??

May 8, 2011
Tom 94":3ffd6kib said:
Mario":3ffd6kib said:
Tom 94":3ffd6kib said:
Surely though it will be the same people at the back of 3&4 that are currently there.

And also i do not feel people can argue if it has not happend yet?

If its the same people; they're not singing for 90 minutes for a reason. A scarf won't change that.

The second point is stupid. If the Government said they were going to execute all gingers because it'd make society a better place would you agree and say "don't knock it until you've tried it".

Sorry I'm just not rolling with the idea, it's a football match not a music festival. The atmosphere will come when we win games.

Okay i agree i have put that wrong. But at times this season i feel that at the back of 3&4 have got right behind the team and have been good. However i feel that with the ultras idea it may encourage some to go to these blocks. Therefore more numbers.

And the bit in bold above. You have gone off on one there. In my opinion it doesn't even relate to what i said.

My opinion was about how you never no what something will be like untill you try it..

Just being miserable..
Give it a chance!!

I agree with Tom, dont slate it before we've even tried it.

May 9, 2011
If you don't want the ultras go to the moan flower and sit down all game only groaning and not helping the team at all. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Kai b16-Argyle12345":1r5m1chq said:
If you don't want the ultras go to the moan flower and sit down all game only groaning and not helping the team at all. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Better put your tin at on! :greensmile:

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Kai b16-Argyle12345":1w3gtwdm said:

At last, the Ultra's "We're better than the other fans" thread! Just a matter of time!

May 9, 2011
Womble":170830in said:
Kai b16-Argyle12345":170830in said:

At last, the Ultra's "We're better than the other fans" thread! Just a matter of time!

The ultras haven't even been created yet therefore this cannot be true. However, the ultras is being created to create a better atmosphere and to help get behind the team which will produce better results. Instead just sitting down and moaning won't help. Which would you want?

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Kai b16-Argyle12345":2z0375tn said:
Womble":2z0375tn said:
Kai b16-Argyle12345":2z0375tn said:

The ultras haven't even been created yet therefore this cannot be true. However, the ultras is being created to create a better atmosphere and to help get behind the team which will produce better results. Instead just sitting down and moaning won't help. Which would you want?

How do you know it'll create a better atmosphere? Earlier in the thread it is suggested the Ultra's will be the same people currently sat there.

Getting behind the team this year has not worked. The team need to perform and attendances and noise will pick up.

PS. I'll sit where I want, but rest assured if I want to watch the match and I'm being bugged by spotty teenagers singing if you're happy and you know it clap your hands I'll let you know what I think of your idea!

Aug 4, 2009
Plymouth
Mario":e0md8iqa said:
Kai b16-Argyle12345":e0md8iqa said:
Womble":e0md8iqa said:
Kai b16-Argyle12345":e0md8iqa said:

How do you know it'll create a better atmosphere? Earlier in the thread it is suggested the Ultra's will be the same people currently sat there.

Getting behind the team this year has not worked. The team need to perform and attendances and noise will pick up.

PS. I'll sit where I want, but rest assured if I want to watch the match and I'm being bugged by spotty teenagers singing if you're happy and you know it clap your hands I'll let you know what I think of your idea!

I'm 17. Not spotty. Does this rule me out?