Green Army Supervisory Board Statement | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Green Army Supervisory Board Statement

G

GreenTaverners

After serious consideration by Green Taverners we have decided that taking a seat on the Green Army Supervisory Board ('GASB') would not be in the interest of either the Green Taverners or Plymouth Argyle FC.

We are delighted to have been given the opportunity to have a seat on the GASB, however with all the commitments we have to the staff, football club and community we don’t believe we would be able to give the Board the level of attention it deserves.

We would like to thank James for the offer and wish the GASB every success in the future.

Mark Russell, Green Taverners says “We have over the last year worked with James Brent on many activities at Home Park and the relationship is very strong, however we don’t believe we would be able to add as much as we would like by joining the GASB.

We have many commitments over the next 12 months with both the Football Club and also the Local community that we would struggle to have the time to add the correct amount of attention to the GASB that it deserves.

Thank you to James Brent for the offer and may I wish the GASB a great success and they are always welcome to work with the Green Taverners if they feel they would like any assistance from us.

Good Luck!

James Brent, Plymouth Argyle FC said “The Green Taverners played an important part in saving the Club and continue to have a key role both in supporting the Club and contributing to the fun environment that is Home Park. I respect their decision in relation to GASB and look forward to working with them going forward”.

A

Anonymous

:clap:

Perhaps the phrase 'What's in it for them', will never be heard again.

Well done Bill, Mark and Gary.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
A great statement, pitched just right and perfectly understandable why the GT's will not be on the GASB.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
They have a reputation to keep, not one to make. :clap: :clap:

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Well done guys, lets hope all organisations and people involved with Argyle from now on are as transparent and honest as you guys .

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Good decision, best not get deflected from your main role: Beer, pasties and entertainment to keep our spirits up and the money flowing. :greensmile: